If you’re working on your executive presence right now, are wanting to build consistency in your habits, processes, and ultimately your success, this is for you!
In today’s episode, I share with you the truth behind becoming consistent and having the ability to stand out and be noticed for being good at something. By cultivating self-responsibility and consistency, I break down how to use your brainpower to achieve success and what this can mean in all areas of your life.
Ready to figure out what you can do, how to do it and the mindset work that might be holding you back in achieving your success?
Let’s go to the show!
I’m diving into:
- How to use consistency to drive your success
- Key core processes that must be consistent so it can become easy
- Determining which habits you’ve gone overboard with
- A core component of executive presence
- Why I believe self-accountability is better than accountability from a Coach
- How to notice triggers that take you off track
- Key steps you can use today to build momentum with your habits
- And more
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at: https://tonicollis.com/workwithtoni
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)