FOOMO – no, it’s not a typo and yes, it’s a thing!
Let’s talk about if FOOMO is holding you back in your life and career.
In today’s episode, I’m diving into FOOMO – the ways it can be a damaging, yet prevalent issue to your thinking as a leader, and how to release yourself from it so you can stop holding yourself back from true progress in your career.
Ready to stop FOOMO in its tracks and get the attention you deserve in your career?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- What FOOMO is – and why you should care!
- How to know if you’re experiencing FOOMO (and what to do about it)
- My TOP TIPS if your people-pleasing/empathy is getting in the way of your leadership or career progression
- The questions to ask yourself to find out how FOOMO is playing out in your life & career
- Why I want you to practice this mindset tip around the word NO
- And more
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at: https://tonicollis.com/workwithtoni
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)