Curious about Agile or the role of a transitioning CTO?
Let’s talk about the role Agile can play in improving your team’s performance!
In today’s episode, I am joined by another fabulous woman in tech, Donell Peters, who clearly displays that our careers are never set in stone. She shares her experiences as a fractional CTO, using Agile to successfully improve teams (and the biggest challenges to this process), and her favorite tips and tricks to improve your leadership.
Ready to uplevel your team’s overall performance?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Donell’s exciting career journey (and how she got started with Hewlett Packard in high school!)
- How Agile improves overall team performance
- The role of a transitioning CTO – and how to get started if you’re interested in a role like this
- Donell’s advice for a simple and effective way to shift your mindset
- The BIGGEST challenges to an Agile rollout – and how to overcome them
- And more
- Catch up with today’s guest Donell at:
- Find out more about Crosslake at: https://crosslaketech.com/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at: https://tonicollis.com/workwithtoni
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)