Struggling to find success AND joy in your career? It might be time to develop a new relationship with work & success.
(Because the truth is, my love, success is NOT a destination – it’s a feeling!)
Let’s talk about the “Success Wound” and the role it might be playing in your leadership and career.
In today’s episode, I invite career coach for conscious female leaders, Brooke Taylor, to dive into this powerful idea of the “Success Wound”, how it could be holding you, your team & your organization back from TRUE success, and the ways you can contribute to changing the corporate landscape for the better.
Ready to let go of the baggage and define success on your own terms?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Brooke’s career history and discovering what success means to her
- The Success Wound – what it is & healing from it!
- Some of the factors in sexual harassment going unaddressed in the workplace
- Brooke’s corporate life, history with addiction, and her recovery
- The #1 reason people left their jobs during the pandemic
- How to identify your own success wound so you can find true success in your career
- Brooke’s BEST mindset tip to help you in your leadership journey
- And more
- Find out more and sign up for the Women’s Empowerment Summit at: https://offers.moiralethbridge.com/women-leader-empowerment-summit
- Find out more about today’s guest Brooke Taylor at:
- W: www.brooketaylorcoaching.com
- IG: @brookevtaylor
- And get started with her unstuck guide at www.brooketaylorcoaching.com/unstuck
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at: https://tonicollis.com/workwithtoni
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)