Ever felt frustrated by an executive decision that you didn’t understand? (I’ve been there, my love!)
Executive decision-making can be difficult to navigate. Whether you’re the executive who is making the decisions, an aspiring executive, or you’re simply working with them – there are ways to improve this process so it works for the entire team (and gets you further in your career)!
In today’s episode, I’m digging into how to better understand what’s driving executive decision-making and the areas to focus on so you can get better at interfacing with them, and even help them make better decisions that work for you!
Ready to improve cooperation, get rid of the confusion and frustration you’re feeling with your executives, and improve your career?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- What could be driving the executive decision-making in your organization
- My BEST TIPS for improving the decision-making process (whether you’re an executive, or just aiming to uplevel your career)
- How to navigate a boss with a lack of confidence & exit strategy
- The 4 different decision-making styles and how they can help you speak your executive’s language!
- Some actions steps to take if you want to improve your decision-making as an executive
- My BIGGEST mindset tip around executive decision-making
- And more
Join the Women Leader’s Empowerment Summit this week: https://bit.ly/wles2022
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at: https://tonicollis.com/workwithtoni
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)