Negotiation. (I know, even reading the word can bring some discomfort).
But no matter how you feel about it, great negotiation skills are a KEY to making sure you get what you need at work (and in life)!
So, whether negotiation stirs some major anxiety, or you’re simply looking to uplevel your skills – this one’s for you.
In today’s episode, I’m sharing my favorite tips & tools to help you get more comfortable with negotiation so you can get the things that you want. Ready to grab that senior-level position, get that well-deserved salary bump, or start negotiating deals like the amazing leader you are?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- My TOP 4 tips to improve your actual negotiation skills
- One KEY tactic in negotiating a salary bump
- Creating a successful preparation process for any negotiation
- A few things to remember that are true for ALL negotiations
- My favorite mindset tip to help you with your next negotiation
- And more
- Referenced Episode: 096: Getting Comfortable with Being Uncomfortable
- Need to uplevel your emotional awareness, resilience and executive presence? Sign up for the Executive Presence Training Pack.
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at: https://tonicollis.com/workwithtoni
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)