Whether we’re talking about social, environmental, or fiduciary responsibilities, there’s a great discussion to be had around the impact of each – and how to lead our teams to prioritize and balance all three!
It’s time to talk about that triple bottom line.
In today’s episode, I invite mission-driven strategist & VP of Business Development and Healthcare, Urvashi Bhatnagar, to talk about leadership innovation in the healthcare sector, and everything from the environment and our social equity impact, our required corporate and fiduciary responsibilities, and how we can lead better in all these important areas to help each other – and the world.
Ready for a fascinating discussion on the intersection between our social and corporate responsibilities as leaders?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Urvashi’s career journey and mission for every company to understand the important responsibility towards human health
- How considering the social, environmental & fiduciary factors as leaders can benefit your career and team
- Corporate success & acknowledging the people who drive it – how this has shifted in the last decade
- The intersection between healthcare sustainability and data analytics & the data-driven approach to “perks”
- Why the worst & best piece of advice she’s ever been given were both around salary negotiation
- And so much more
- Connect with today’s guest, Urvashi Bhatnagar:
- Connect with Urvashi at:
- Buy the book ‘The Sustainability Scorecard’: https://www.amazon.com/Sustainability-Scorecard-Implement-Unexpected-Solutions/dp/1523093781
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at: https://tonicollis.com/workwithtoni
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni