You made a mistake, now what?
Well, first things first – we don’t want to make it worse. And sometimes the feelings that come up when we make a mistake can throw us into a downward spiral that isn’t good for anyone.
So, let’s talk about the practical things you should do when you mess so you can see better outcomes.
In today’s episode, I’m diving into what you should do when you make a mistake at work and how to manage your emotions & actions to turn your ‘uh-oh’ into a positive experience (yes it’s possible, my love)!
Want to learn how to be the solutions person – even when you or your team created the problem?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- My 5 quick tips to help you take ownership & move forward from a mistake
- The fastest way to build a great team (and how this applies to your missteps)
- How your career may suffer if you don’t face up to your mistakes at work
- The 4 key steps to take when you actually CAN’T solve the problem
- How to tap into the silver lining of your mess up (yes, there is one!)
- And more
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at: https://tonicollis.com/workwithtoni
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni