Managing your team’s performance is one of your most important tasks (and can often become a big challenge too). Understanding the psychological stages of group development and leading them through these stages effectively can be the KEY to achieving great team performance.
Not sure how to do that? I got you, my love!
Let’s talk about performance and how to use the storming, forming, norming & performing cycle to help your team achieve positive & impactful results!
In today’s episode, I’m diving into this 4-phase framework to help you understand group formation and the stages your team is going through so you can effectively lead them through ANY challenge that comes up.
Ready to help your team work together and move through these stages with ease?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- The 4-phase framework of Storming, Forming, Norming & Performing and how to use it to lead your team to better productivity and performance
- Some of the negative aspects of team behavior you’ll see in phase 2 (and how to lead effectively during this phase)
- How to move from the “storming” to “norming” phase faster
- What to do if your team is regressing or stuck in one phase
- My mindset tip to help you deal with team problems (and what to consider first!)
- And more
Sign up and join The Plan2023 Sparkle Workshop https://tonicollis.com/plan2023.
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at: https://tonicollis.com/workwithtoni
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Thank you for listening to
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.