Does what we wear as women really matter? My guest today has a lot to say on the matter and is sharing some new tools for your toolbox that might be worth investigating.
Let’s talk about your style and its impact on your ability to lead!
In today’s episode, I invite Image Consultant Melanie Lippman to talk to us about this (sometimes controversial) topic and how your personal brand & image can help you succeed as a woman in a male-dominated field.
Ready for the practical tools you need to walk into any room with confidence and achieve greatness in your career?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- How your personal style could be impacting your leadership
- Answering the question – is clothing & style just another burden for us to bare as women?
- Finding alignment between your wardrobe and goals and how this can help you uplevel your career
- The concrete steps you can take TODAY to use your closet as a toolkit for advancing your career
- Melanie’s favorite mindset tip to help you as a woman in a male-dominated field
- And more
This episode is kindly sponsored by my guest Melanie Lippman!
- Find out more about today’s guest, Melanie Lippman:
- Grab Melanie’s Free Closet Clarity Experience for Women in Leadership guide: https://pages.melanielippman.com/Podcast-Evergreen-SignUp
- Follow Melanie at:
- Find out more about her work on Melanie’s website.
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at: https://tonicollis.com/workwithtoni
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni