Do you know what isn’t talked about enough, my love? How to actually enjoy the journey to the c-suite.
Let’s talk about how to climb the leadership ladder – and thrive as you’re doing it!
In today’s episode, I invite extraordinary coach, Tracy Crossley, to share her insights on leadership, mindset, and the practical steps you can take to feel more empowered as you enjoy the journey to breaking that glass ceiling!
Ready for the tools you need to make climbing the leadership ladder easier?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Tracy’s career journey and getting into entrepreneurship as a kid
- Attachment theory and its relationship to our careers as women in tech
- How overachieving may be holding you back from climbing the corporate ladder
- Unconscious bias v. Unhelpful conditioning – which one is holding you back?
- The self-determination theory & how it can help you uplevel your career
- Tracy’s 3 steps to help you feel more empowered at work and thrive on your way to the c-suite!
- And more
- Connect with today’s guest, Tracy Crossley, and find out more about her work at:
- Tracy’s current read: The Power of Eight by Lynne Mctaggart
- If you are ready to uplevel your career, get unstuck or you are simply ready to unlock those leadership time-management techniques then join us in my monthly career & leadership coaching program exclusively for women in tech:
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at: https://tonicollis.com/workwithtoni
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni