“Quiet quitting” is trending…but what is it really?
Let’s talk about quiet quitting and what it really means for us as individuals and leaders in the workplace.
In today’s episode, I’m exploring the quiet quitting concept and how you can positively navigate it in your career. I dive into the pros & cons, the signs to look out for, and how to lead you/your team if you think this trend is becoming a barrier or block to your leadership.
Ready to have a conversation around effort, boundaries & the way we think about work?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- Quiet quitting – good or bad?
- Toxic leadership behavior & its impact on this trend
- Exploring your own boundaries at work
- The positive lessons of the quiet quitting concept
- What to do if you think you/your team is quiet quitting (and how to recognize it)
- And more
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at: https://tonicollis.com/workwithtoni
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni