Confidence, support & boundaries – are you getting what you need at work?
Let’s talk about how to create a career that you love as a woman in tech!
In today’s episode, I invite my dear friend, mentor, and SVP at Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Trish Damkroger, to talk to us about her career journey, her incredible work with HPC & supercomputing, and her favorite advice and tools for elevating your leadership.
Ready to learn more about the mindset & strategy you need to thrive at work?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Trish’s career journey, finding her sweet spot & her executive position at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- What HPC/supercomputing is all about – and why she’s so passionate about it!
- Her secret sauce for keeping her head above water in a male-dominated industry
- Evaluating your boss/peers/network for drains & toxicity and some TIPS for creating healthy boundaries at work if you don’t want to leave your job
- Trish’s confidence toolkit – and how to build yours
- Her TOP advice to help you land sponsors & your next leadership role!
- And more
- Connect with today’s guest Trish Damkroger at:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/trishdamkroger/
- Email: email@example.com
- Trish’s current book:
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at: https://tonicollis.com/workwithtoni
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Thank you for listening to
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.