Many of us resist time management tactics, but be careful my love! If you’re not being proactive about your time as a leader – your team (and your career) can suffer.
Let’s talk about how to use time management to increase your productivity & effectiveness as a leader and achieve more – without working more!
In today’s episode, I’m sharing my 4 principles of time management for exceptional leaders, how you can use these tools to get your time management back on track, and why improving this leadership skill will be time well spent for your career.
Ready for the time management and productivity techniques that are going to set you up for long-term success?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- Improving your time management skills to uplevel your leadership (and how you can begin today!)
- My 4 principles of time management for exceptional leaders
- Why it’s so common to resist time management & why you need to stop
- How to practice “using your time” so you can get better at it
- The ONE question I ask all of my clients when we first start working together (and why it might help you STOP wasting time)
- And more
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at: https://tonicollis.com/workwithtoni
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni