Congratulations, you’re the boss! (But now what?)
Let’s talk about the complicated transition from being a peer – to being the boss!
In today’s episode, I discuss the internal promotion transition, the biggest blocks to avoid, and how you can navigate this shift and come out to the other side as an extraordinary, standout leader.
Ready for the tools you need to effectively transition from peer to boss?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- The unique challenges of an internal promotion vs. starting at a new company
- When to communicate your vision & strategy (and why this is so important)
- Dealing with friends in the workplace as the new boss
- What I want you to be really cautious with in your 1st month
- Tackling resentment with the employee(s) who didn’t land your role
- Why change management needs to start day one
- And more
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at: https://tonicollis.com/workwithtoni
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni