Whether it’s a promotion or a new job or project, having a plan & setting the tone early will be KEY to finding success in your new role.
Let’s talk about the plan you need for transitioning into your new role, my love – especially in those first 90 days!
In today’s episode, I invite two amazing women from the Lit Up Leadership Academy, Kelly Bristol and Megan Walsh, to discuss transitioning, and in particular, how to prepare for & navigate your first 90 days in a new role.
Ready for the game-changing insights you need to plan for your next transition?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- A framework to help you prepare for the first 90 days in a new role so your leadership can shine!
- Kelly & Megan’s career journeys to senior leadership
- Why Megan didn’t want to go into people management (and what changed)
- Leaning into strategic planning for your next transition
- Kelly & Megan’s TOP TIPS to help you thrive when starting a new role
- How your stakeholders can play a role in your career transition strategy
- Setting expectations for your first 90 days & how to navigate “fitting into a box” in your new role
- And more
- Connect with today’s guests Kelly Bristol and Megan Walsh on LinkedIn:
- Kelly and Megan’s book recommendations:
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at: https://tonicollis.com/workwithtoni
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni