Those first 90 days in a new role really do matter. It’s VITAL to take ownership over this time to secure a successful transition.
Let’s talk about the tools you need to have a successful 90 days in your new role!
In today’s episode, I’m diving deep into those first 90 days and giving you SIX KEYS to a successful transition so you can keep momentum, land some early wins & set yourself up for success in your new role (and the rest of your career).
Ready for the tools you need for a well-planned first 90 days?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- Planning for success in your first 90 days in a new role
- How to collapse the timeline for delivering success (from 12 months to no more than 6!)
- Gaining support from colleagues during the transition period
- Why your first recruiter screening is a piece of the 90-day strategy
- 6 KEYS to thriving in your first 90 days
- How to navigate early wins (and what to avoid!)
- A breakdown of what you should be focusing on in months 1, 2 & 3
- And more
- Learn more about your Career North Star in Episode 132: https://tonicollis.com/episode132
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at: https://tonicollis.com/workwithtoni
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni