Your femininity is a leadership advantage, my love – not something you need to get rid of!
Let’s talk about how embracing your femininity can really deliver for you as a leader.
In today’s episode, I invite Annie Raygoza, Director of Client Services at Clear Digital, to share her passion for women being women in the workplace. We dig into how femininity is truly a leadership advantage, the cultural shifts we’re seeing in the workplace as a result of more women in leadership, and how to get more vulnerable in your career and become a better ally for other women on your way to the top.
Ready to find out how far your femininity can take you?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Annie’s career journey lowlights & highlights
- Embracing your femininity as one of your most POWERFUL leadership tools
- How you might be sacrificing your femininity to gain traction (and why you want to stop!)
- The ways you can use allyship to build yourself and others up in the workplace
- Annie’s BEST advice to help you to lean into your femininity and achieve your next career goal
- And more
This episode was sponsored by our guest, Annie Raygoza. Thank you Annie for helping to bring Leading Women in Tech to this community!
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
- Find out more about today’s guest and sponsor, Annie Raygoza:
- Website: https://www.cleardigital.com/
- Follow Annie at:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/annieraygoza/
- Medium: https://medium.com/@Annie.Raygoza
- Annie’s current read: Horse by Geraldine Brooks
- If you are ready to uplevel your career, get unstuck or you are simply ready to unlock those leadership time-management techniques then join us in my monthly career & leadership coaching program exclusively for women in tech: https://www.tonicollis.com/academy
- Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: https://tonicollis.com/episode151
- Check us out on Youtube: https://youtu.be/MGZ-Q-Yxmk8
- Join the Leading Women in Tech community in Slack where we discuss all-the-things for women’s tech leadership, covering everything from early-career leadership to C-level executives.
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni