If you’re on your way to becoming an executive (that’s you, my love), now’s the time to get better at giving feedback.
Let’s talk about how to give proper feedback so you can foster growth & success in your team, organization & your own career!
In today’s episode, I’m diving into the very important responsibility of providing feedback as a leader and how to create a culture of feedback in your team & organization. I share the 5 BIGGEST feedback mistakes to avoid, why informal feedback is your secret weapon, and the practical ways you can get better at this skill to help your team grow and thrive.
Ready to get more comfortable with giving feedback?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- How to give proper feedback to foster growth & success in your team
- The different types of feedback – and why they matter!
- 5 IMPORTANT feedback mistakes I want you to avoid
- How to give constructive feedback that actually helps
- What to do AFTER delivering feedback
- And more
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
- If you are ready to uplevel your career, get unstuck or you are simply ready to unlock those leadership time-management techniques then join us in my monthly career & leadership coaching program exclusively for women in tech: https://www.tonicollis.com/academy
- Check us out on Youtube: https://youtu.be/MGZ-Q-Yxmk8
- Join the Leading Women in Tech community in Slack where we discuss all-the-things for women’s tech leadership, covering everything from early-career leadership to C-level executives.
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni