Calling all my recovering people-pleasers who struggle with saying NO…this one’s for you, my loves!
Let’s talk about “the art of saying no” and how it can elevate your leadership & career.
In this episode, I’m talking all about saying no (something I’ve struggled with so much in my life & career!) and the most important things I’ve learned along the way to help you break the patterns that are holding you back from career success.
Ready for the tips you need to say no with grace & confidence so you can say YES to the things that are going to move the needle in your career?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- Learning “the art of saying no” so you can elevate your leadership & career
- Why you might need to say NO to your own ideas
- How imposter syndrome might be holding you back from saying “no” – and how to tackle this
- The MOST common examples of saying “yes” to the wrong things
- My favorite TIPS for saying “no” with grace & confidence
- Determining the right things to say YES to
- And more
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
- If you are ready to uplevel your career, get unstuck or you are simply ready to unlock those leadership time-management techniques then join us in my monthly career & leadership coaching program exclusively for women in tech: https://www.tonicollis.com/academy
- Check us out on Youtube: https://youtu.be/MGZ-Q-Yxmk8
- Join the Leading Women in Tech community in Slack where we discuss all-the-things for women’s tech leadership, covering everything from early-career leadership to C-level executives.
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni