What is at the center of your inclusion efforts, my love?
Let’s talk about how focusing on respect can propel your organization and team to their highest potential!
In today’s episode, I invite Dr. Gena Cox, trained organizational psychologist and executive strategist & coach, to have an important conversation about leadership and the power of respect as a workplace asset.
Ready for the heart-centered approach to inclusion that you’ve been searching for? Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
– Gena’s career journey to organizational psychology
– Why she focuses on respect as a KEY outcome
– The challenges of the immigrant experience in the workplace
– A VITAL leadership solution to bridging inclusion gaps
– The practical reasons we should focus on DEI in our organizations
– Respect – the 3 components & its importance as a corporate value
– And more
Connect with today’s guest Gena Cox
○ Website: https://www.genacox.com
○ Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/genacox/
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/genacoxphd/
○ Check out Gena’s Book Leading Inclusion.
Gena’s current read: The Mirrored Door by Ellen Taaffe
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
- If you are ready to uplevel your career, get unstuck or you are simply ready to unlock those leadership time-management techniques then join us in my monthly career & leadership coaching program exclusively for women in tech: https://www.tonicollis.com/academy
- Check us out on Youtube: https://youtu.be/MGZ-Q-Yxmk8
- Join the Leading Women in Tech community in Slack where we discuss all-the-things for women’s tech leadership, covering everything from early-career leadership to C-level executives.
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni