Are the members of your team thriving? Are you utilizing your team’s strengths, while paying attention to your own areas of strength and weakness?
Let’s talk about how self-awareness and personality types can impact your leadership
In today’s episode, I take you through how understanding personalities and developing self-awareness can help your team thrive in even the most stressful of situations.
Ready to improve your leadership by getting to know the personalities and characteristics of your team?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- How developing self-awareness can truly up-level your leadership
- Why understanding the characteristics and personalities of your team is one of the BEST WAYS to improve your leadership
- How you might be holding yourself back if you only hire team members that have similar characteristics as you
- What personality types DO NOT predict (and how to use this knowledge appropriately)
- How acknowledging personality types in the workplace can help with toxicity and friction
- And so much more!
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)