Do you have a clear and unique online presence? Is it possible that you’re leaving opportunities on the table by not leveraging your personal brand?
Let’s talk about how you can start using your personal brand TODAY, to elevate your career and business!
In today’s episode, I talk to personal brand communication specialist, Ewa Pietreniuk, about all things personal branding – how to build your brand authentically and professionally, what could be holding you back from creating a strong online presence, and the specific skills and behaviours you can use to uplevel your branding and career!
Ready to embrace your authentic self, show her to the world, and accelerate your career and opportunities?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- What a personal brand really is and what it can do for your career and business!
- The evolution of personal branding and why it is a NECESSITY if you don’t want to fall behind in your career
- What you need to know about communicating your brand online (and why this is SO important!)
- The BIGGEST fear Ewa sees come up with clients around personal branding (and how to overcome it!)
- One of the BIGGEST things that could be holding you back from career success
- How to create a personal brand that is BOTH authentic and professional (and a simple place to start!)
- A special discount Ewa is offering my listeners to help you leverage your personal brand and control your online presence!
- And more!
Find out more about working with Ewa over at https://uandeve.com/, and connect with her on LinkedIn or Instagram to find out more about her personal branding strategy sessions. Don’t forget to share that you heard her on the Leading Women in Tech podcast to get a 10% discount!
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)