Want to take that next step in your career and step into an executive role? Maybe you feel burnt out or stuck where you are and need a shift to get you moving in the right direction?
Let’s talk about what it takes to step into your dream role!
In today’s episode, I talk with award winning leader and champion for women in tech, Jossie Haines. We discuss how she shows up in the industry – her role as V.P of Software Engineering at Tile and her mission to keep women and underrepresented minorities in tech – and the mindset shifts that you need to step up to the executive team (or any leadership role that you want!)
Ready to shift your mindset and get a seat at the table?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Jossie’s education background and career history (including positions at Apple, Zynga, American Express, and Tile!)
- The incredible work she accomplished as Engineering Manager for a Siri domain team at Apple
- Acknowledging the bias women in tech face and starting “Women at Siri”
- The ONE thing she truly valued from her time at Apple that helped her as a manager
- Dealing with imposter syndrome as a leader and how she moved out of that mindset
- How you could be holding yourself back in your career when receiving feedback (and how to avoid this!)
- The MOST IMPORTANT mindset shift she had to go through to step into her V.P. role
- Jossie’s TOP TIPS to help you get a seat on the executive team
- What triggered her decision to hire a leadership coach and what it’s done for her career
- And more!
Connect and follow Jossie on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jossiemann/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)