Have you been feeling a bit stuck or stalled in your career?
Let’s talk about how you can build a support framework to uplevel your leadership, get you to that c-suite, or set you up for a career transition!
In today’s episode, the amazing Rashim Mogha – best selling author, keynote speaker, and women in tech evangelist – is joining us to talk all about networking, diversity and inclusion, and how to take risks in your career to get into action toward your dreams.
Ready to start cultivating and leveraging relationships to grow your leadership?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- The 3 CRITICAL pieces to cultivating and leveraging sponsorships
- How to identify roles and organizations where your voice will be valued and heard
- The difference between a Mentor and a Sponsor (and why we need to be cultivating BOTH!)
- Some useful networking tips to help you through a career transition
- The 3 BIGGEST mindset challenges we face as women climbing the corporate ladder (and what to do about them!)
- The TOP 3 things that women need to do more to grow their leadership potential
- And more!
Connect with Rashim and find out more about her work at:
T: @rmogha, @eWOWleaders
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at:
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: https://tonicollis.com/episode55
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)