Job offers today are rarely simple. Whether you’re getting a promotion, or stepping into a new role – these offers can be very complex.
Let’s talk about understanding your new job offer so you can determine whether to take it, negotiate further, or even walk away (with confidence)!
In today’s episode, I am on a mission to give you the practical tools and techniques you need to understand what’s really going on underneath your next job offer so you can feel empowered to negotiate and make decisions from a place of strength to get what you want and deserve!
Ready to truly get down to what your new job offer means to you?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- How to look at the 3 VITAL pieces of your new job offer holistically so you can make the decision that is right for you!
- One of the BIGGEST reasons why people regret taking an offer (and how to avoid it!)
- A FREE resource from me to help you analyze what each offer means to you
- What it really means if your organization is pushing you to accept an offer on the spot (and what to do about it!)
- The common costs not considered when moving locations for your career
- How to practically consider healthcare costs as part of your offer
- General rules to help you understand your perk package
- My BIGGEST mindset lesson about considering a job offer
- And more!
Grab the spreadsheet to help you with your calculations: https://bit.ly/analysemyoffer
Catch up on episode 44 – the high cost of failing to negotiate at work
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at: https://tonicollis.com/workwithtoni
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: https://tonicollis.com/episode56
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)