What actually is servant leadership? And should you be worried about implementing it in your organization?
Let’s have a talk about why adopting a servant leadership model might be right for you (and how to do it!)
In today’s episode, I dive into the servant leadership philosophy – I dispel some common misconceptions, share ways to implement it effectively, and give you the pros and cons list you need so you can fully understand and put the servant leadership model into action!
Ready to learn more about what being a servant leader REALLY means?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- What servant leadership REALLY is and ways to implement it!
- My pros & cons list to help you decide if the servant leadership methodology is right for you and your organization
- What happens when we put too big an emphasis on stakeholder and customer happiness (and what we can do instead!)
- Where I see servant leadership derailing companies – and how to avoid this!
- The BIGGEST mistake you can make when adopting ANY leadership model
- An easy mindset tip to help you take action toward servant leadership
- And more!
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at:
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: https://tonicollis.com/episode62
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)