Do you feel like you’re bragging when you talk about what you’re good at? Ever questioned your own leadership or the value you bring to your organization?
Let’s talk about how to confidently step into your unique leadership to uplevel your career!
In today’s episode, I invite the amazing Lindsay White – my new biz bestie and outstanding leadership coach – to talk to us all about how to truly step into your inner leader. We discuss some important lessons from her years in HR and recruiting, and how to confidently stand in your own greatness to stand out and make a big impact in your career!
Ready to get out of your own way and start owning your awesomeness?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Some important nuggets from Lindsay’s experience as a recruiter to help you on your career journey
- What it took for her to leave a toxic work environment (and her advice for you if you are in a similar situation!)
- One common thing small businesses getting wrong and the impact it can have when you get it right!
- If you are doing a great job as a leader – you are not making it about THIS
- One of the MOST IMPORTANT skills you need to cultivate to be more effective in your job hunt – and the trick to doing it right!
- The mindset shift you need to get you to that next level in your career
- And more!
Connect with Lindsay at:
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at:
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: https://tonicollis.com/episode65
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)