Performance review season is approaching – and your leadership career bestie is here to make sure you are ready!
Let’s talk about performance evaluations and how to use them as a tool for your professional development!
In today’s episode, I am sharing the tools, techniques, and strategy you need to rock your next performance review – by alleviating the stress, and using it to uplevel your career instead!
Ready to make the most of your next performance evaluation?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- Everything you need to know to shine in your next performance review!
- The MOST IMPORTANT steps to take when preparing for your evaluation
- Why I want you to pull out your last performance evaluation NOW (and what I want you to do with it!)
- The COMMON mistake I see early career women make – and how to avoid it
- My TOP TIP to help get your boss emotionally invested in your progress
- How to prepare for a bad review (and the BIGGEST thing I want you to remember!)
- A practical mindset tip to help you if you’re feeling triggered or unsettled going into your review
- And so much more!
Ready to boost your leadership credentials, your credibility and career progression? Check out my free 5-part leadership framework training series
And don’t forget to sign-up for a completely free sneak-peak of the Lit Up Leadership Academy after you’ve watched the videos.
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: https://tonicollis.com/episode68
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)