What if great leadership was simply a set of behaviors and attitudes that you could learn? How could this mindset change your leadership journey?
Let’s talk about what it really takes to bring your leadership to the next level!
In today’s episode, I invite the fabulous Darja Gutnik, co-founder and Product Manager of Bunch, to share her courageous career journey and passion for leadership. We discuss the most important factors to becoming an amazing leader – and our insights on how to get you there!
Ready for the leadership tools you need to uplevel?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Darja’s personal career journey and the courageous steps she took to pivot into entrepreneurship
- If innate leadership abilities are the only path to great leadership (hint: they aren’t!)
- How Bunch is doing things differently in leadership development
- Why Darja believes THIS is the BIGGEST challenge for teams and companies right now
- The skills & behaviors you want to cultivate more of so you can uplevel your leadership in the post-pandemic era
- A daily mindset shift that can help make your leadership development easier
- And more!
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at:
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: https://tonicollis.com/episode87
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)