Whether you’re trying to land a new role, uplevel your leadership skills, or get more from your team – prioritizing your mental health WILL get you results in your career.
Let’s talk about the direct link between mental health and your leadership!
In today’s episode, I’m sharing why good mental health should be a non-negotiable in your career moving forwards and THREE of my favorite tips to help you start prioritizing your mental health every single day.
Ready for some practical tools to elevate your mental health and get the best out of yourself and your team
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- THREE tips to help you prioritize your mental health – starting NOW!
- The positive correlation between high performance and leaders who value mental health
- One of the BIGGEST sources of ambiguity in an organization (and how to avoid this!)
- Some of the most relevant and practical benefits of having great mental health as a leader
- My favorite examples of self-care (it doesn’t have to be lavish, my love!)
- And more!
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at:
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Catch the show notes, and more details about today’s episode here: https://tonicollis.com/episode92
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/leadingwomenintech/
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech LinkedIn group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12391391/
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)