The Kick-Ass Covering Letter System
The cover letter is not dead. Despite what many of us think.
I get people asking me all the time ‘why bother with the cover letter’ — including hiring managers!
Here’s the thing, as any hiring manager who’s received a great covering letter knows, they aren’t dead. They are just poorly executed by the majority of people.
But instead of feeling bad at getting the covering letter wrong, I want you to start using the covering letter to put you at the top of the applications pile.
Because a bad covering letter (probably) isn’t doing you any harm. But a great one means fewer interviews and soaring your way to new job finish line. It even helps you with prepping for interviews and negotiating your compensation package!
When you use my kick-ass covering letter system you will:
- Know how to write a cover letter that grabs attention of the decision makers and swiftly shows them that you are ready for the challenge that they are facing;
- Know the key components to a cover letter, and be comfortable writing one, even if you aren’t a natural born writer;
- Have two distinct cover letter formula’s at your fingertips (yes there are two different approaches that you need to be aware of);
- Know how to make sure your cover letter gets ready by the right people.
If you’re wondering why you don’t hear back from the application black hole, but you know your resumé is awesome, then this might just be the missing piece of the puzzle you need.
Here's what you get inside the kick-ass covering letter system
- The anatomy of a covering letter: What’s in, what’s out, and what really really works.
- The covering letter formula: there are two different ways to write your covering letter, and you need to choose the right approach. I’ll be breaking this down for you, and giving you clarity on what to use when and why.
- The strong close: so many people who do write covering letters get the close oh so wrong. The close needs to be strong, but not pushy. I’ll show you how.
- Sample cover letters and templates specific to the tech industry: the tech sector has it’s own special quirks in how we do things, and the covering letter is no different, so I’ll break it down for you in some samples and make sure you are set up with templates that work for you.
- The final piece of the puzzle: learn who to send the covering letter to, and how to write the email and email subject to make sure it get’s opened.
Plus 3 bonuses
- Common mistakes and what you need to leave out at all costs.
- How to use a cover letter to explain an employment gap.
- Advanced training: how to use your covering letter to help pass the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) gateway.
This sounds amazing — what happens next?
Delivery of this system can take up to 72 hours. But to get you going, Team Toni is gifting you a 50 minute strategy session with Toni (worth $900) to dig into your covering letter and application pack straight away.