Have you ever been told that if you acted more like a man, more like the executives that already hold the position you want – that you’ll somehow be able to rise in the ranks?
Let’s talk about how we box ourselves in as women and what it means to stop – and embrace who we really are to further our careers!
In today’s episode, I invite Talroo’s VP of Marketing, Martha Aviles, to share her career journey of coming into her power as a Latina woman in tech.
Ready for some insights on leveraging your unique strengths to uplevel your leadership career?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Some of Martha’s career highlights (and some low points – because we all have them, right?)
- Her experiences as a Latina in tech and a discussion on intersectionality & leadership
- The 5 MOST important areas that Martha thinks we as women leaders need to be working on
- Her favorite resiliency tip to help you on your career journey
- The box you could be putting yourself in (especially if you feel like the only woman in the room) – and what to do about it
- And more
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)