There is more than one path to senior leadership in the tech industry and (just a quick reminder, my love) you don’t have to be perfect to get there.
Let’s talk about the non-traditional route to executive leadership – and doing it all while overcoming perfectionism!
In today’s episode, I invite the VP of Strategy at Axio, Jennifer Moll, to discuss her non-traditional journey to her current role in tech and how she has developed a healthier version of what perfection means to her.
Ready to learn how to prioritize progress over perfection and uplevel your career?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- Jen’s non-traditional path to becoming VP of Strategy – and some lessons she’s learned along the way!
- A foundational moment that shifted her career toward the strategy side
- The TWO important skills that contribute to her reputation as a problem-solver
- Overcoming perfectionism (and redefining perfection altogether!)
- Her #1 piece of advice for you if you’re considering an executive position
- Tips to help you expand your network (especially if you don’t do well networking in person)
- And more
- Connect with Jen and find out more about her work at Axio:
- Connect with Jen: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifer-a-moll/
- Find out more about Axio:
- Follow Axio on Twitter: https://twitter.com/axio
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at: https://tonicollis.com/workwithtoni
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)