We’re back for part 2 of our special 3-part series on being the only woman in the room!
Because, yes – being the only woman in the room can be tough.
BUT it can also get better!
This week, Micha and I invite a panel of four extraordinary women in tech to join us for an executive leadership discussion. We dive deeper into this important issue and discuss the benefits and opportunities of “being the only woman”, some of our BEST tips and advice for excelling as women in tech, and a quickfire question round to give you some powerful insights you can use to uplevel your leadership and career.
Ready for things to get better? (It is SO possible, my love.)
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- A quick look at our amazing panel & their achievements (this will inspire you)
- The opportunities to being the only woman in the room – yes, you read that right!
- Our FAVORITE TIPS for excelling in your career as a woman in tech (or any other marginalized group)
- The BEST (and worst) advice these powerful and amazing ladies have been given
- Shining a light – who is inspiring them right now
- The BIGGEST mindset shifts you can make to uplevel your career as a woman in tech
- And more
- This is the second of a special 3-part series on being the only woman in the room. Catch the rest of the episodes here:
- Episode 116: The problem with being the only woman in the room with Micha Goebig
- Episode 117: Being the only woman in the room executive leadership discussion
- COMING SOON Episode 118: The upside of being the only woman in the room with Micha Goebig
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at: https://tonicollis.com/workwithtoni
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)