We’re back for the third and final part of our special 3-part series on being the only woman in the room!
Did you know you can actually enjoy being the only woman in the room? (I know this can be triggering because this is NOT the ideal scenario, but there are some silver linings!)
In today’s episode, Micha and I dive into the opportunities that come with being the only woman in the room and how you can shift your thinking around this to start approaching your career as a woman in tech with more optimism.
Ready to get inspired and leverage some of the opportunities available to you, my love?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- The BIGGEST opportunities of being the only woman in the room (and how to leverage them)
- Our surprising “is there a positive side to being the only woman in the room?” poll results
- The pros & cons of being underestimated as a woman in tech
- Understanding the difference between “I love being the only woman in the room” vs. “I want to stay the only woman in the room”
- Being held to a higher standard – and finding the silver lining here!
- And more
- This is the third and final part of a special 3-part series on being the only woman in the room. Catch the rest of the episodes here:
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at: https://tonicollis.com/workwithtoni
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni
Thank you for listening to the
Leading Women in Tech podcast
If you loved what you heard today, it would make my day if you could spare a minute to leave a review on iTunes. And because I value your time so much, each month one lucky reviewer will win a FREE Success Coaching session with yours truly.
(Need some help with how to leave a review? Check out my quick guide here.)