Do you have resolutions for the new year?
Maybe you’ve already planned out your health, money & mindset goals for 2023. Still, I want to talk about a topic that doesn’t get discussed often enough around goals for the new year – professional career-related resolutions.
Let’s talk about how to reevaluate your career goals and vision (and why finding your career North Star will be the vital piece!)
In this episode, I’m taking you through some steps to setting your own 2023 career North Star so you can see the most significant impact and results in your career this year.
Ready to find your guiding light and start taking more aligned action toward it?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- How to set your own 2023 career North Star so you can see bigger results this year!
- Why we should care about our career North Stars if we want to see real progress toward our goals in 2023
- Examining how well your personal & business North Stars align (and if they need to!)
- How the journey to reaching your goals can help you figure out if your North Star is the right vision for YOU
- A mindset tip to help you navigate changes in your vision
- And more
- Find out more about the 2023 Planning Challenge https://tonicollis.com/plan2023
- Need help on your resume? Download the Women in Tech Leaders’ Resume Toolkit and training here.
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at: https://tonicollis.com/workwithtoni
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni