Did you know that every great boss you’ve ever had most likely had great facilitation skills?
Let’s talk about being a great discussion facilitator & why strengthening this skill will uplevel your ability to lead and set you up for executive success!
In today’s episode, I’m diving into what makes a great facilitator, why you need this skill to achieve success in your leadership career, and how to effectively facilitate so that your team feels heard & empowered to make decisions, solve problems, and reach their goals!
Ready to add facilitation to your leadership toolkit?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- What makes a great facilitator & how to develop these skills
- When you should be facilitating more than leading
- How to effectively facilitate a discussion at work so you & your team see results
- Why you need to be an interrupter as a facilitator (and my favorite tip to help!)
- My BIGGEST mindset tip to help you become an amazing discussion facilitator
- And more
- If you are ready to uplevel your career, get unstuck or you are simply ready to unlock those leadership time-management techniques then join us in my monthly career & leadership coaching program exclusively for women in tech:
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at: https://tonicollis.com/workwithtoni
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni