Are you focusing enough on career strategy, my love?
Let’s talk about how you can build a successful career strategy – and use it to land your next dream role!
In today’s episode, I invite career strategist and interview coach, Julia Holian, to share some of her favorite tips and tools for building a career strategy that will elevate your leadership and help you gain the confidence, agility, and networking skills you need in your tech career.
Ready to dig in & build a career strategy that will take you to the next level?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Career strategy – what it really is, and why you need one!
- Why you need to network your way to an executive role
- The elements of career strategy and which one will help you navigate bumps in the road in your career
- How confidence & career strategy are linked
- Why developing your professional brand is essential for your career trajectory
- The #1 piece of advice Julia has for you, my lovely woman in tech!
- And more
- Connect with today’s guest, Julia Holian:
- Website: www.holianassociates.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/juliaholian/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/JuliaHolian
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_nsZ9gbm8yoegfo0Ks1O-Q
- Julia’s current read: A Thousand Miles to Freedom: My Escape from North Korea by Eunsun Kim
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at: https://tonicollis.com/workwithtoni
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni