Is work working for you?
Let’s talk about what’s wrong in the workplace for us as women, and more importantly – what we can actually do about it.
In today’s episode, I invite team builder, best-selling author & amazing tech leader, Helen Fanucci, to share her wisdom on where the workplace is failing us as women and ways to make sure we thrive in increasingly hybrid environments. We discuss her best advice to help you navigate male-dominated spaces and the BIGGEST things you can do to remove any obstacles in your way to landing your dream leadership role & building a high-performance team.
Ready to bust through those blocks and reach your highest leadership potential?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Helen’s career journey, from MIT-trained engineer to sales executive
- An IMPORTANT TIP to help you actually get what you want in negotiations
- The secret to delivering high performance from your teams
- Outcome-based expectations in a hybrid/remote world
- The KEY leadership skills you need more of if you want to uplevel your career
- Addressing the gender gap in senior leadership
- Removing obstacles for female leaders on the way to the C-suite
- Helen’s FAVORITE mindset tip to help leaders
- And more
- Connect with today’s guest, Helen Fanucci:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/helenfanucci/
- Get Helen’s book: Love your team: a survival guide for sales managers in a hybrid world
- Helen’s current read: Excellence Now: Extreme Humanism by Tom Peters
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at: https://tonicollis.com/workwithtoni
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni