Are you dreading another difficult conversation at work? We’ve all been there! While plenty of executive conversations can be upbeat and collaborative, having uncomfortable conversations is simply part of the high-level leadership role.
You need to be prepared and confident going into these conversations if you want them to be successful. (If you’re not feeling that way, don’t worry my love. I’ve got you covered!)
Let’s talk about how you can approach uncomfortable or difficult conversations to set yourself apart as a standout leader (and actually further your career)!
In today’s episode, I dive into holding difficult conversations, how to develop this essential skill for your leadership toolkit, and how to actually use these conversations for your own growth & development.
Ready for the shift you need to start having these conversations successfully & with ease?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- My favorite ways to successfully prepare for your next tough conversations at work
- How great executive leaders view difficult conversations – and how this shift can uplevel your career
- Why you should be prepared to talk about these conversations in your next interview
- Examining your fear of uncomfortable conversations (and how to practically work through it)
- Preparing a successful mindset for your next difficult conversation
- How you can use my executive presence technique to help tackle fear
- And more
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
If you are ready to uplevel your career, and get a boost (and a salary bump) by shortcutting your way to success, find out more about Toni’s Coaching at: https://tonicollis.com/workwithtoni
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni