Ready to learn your Rebel ABCs?
Let’s talk about how to become more of a rebel in your leadership and the anti-oppressive leadership skills you need to do the right things – even when they’re hard.
In today’s episode, I invite leadership coach, expert facilitator, and inclusion specialist, Debbie Danon, to talk to us all about anti-oppressive leadership and how to develop the leadership skills and mindsets you need to spark and sustain positive change in your team and organization.
Ready to develop some rebel authenticity, balance & courage?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Debbie’s career highlights & lowlights
- The Rebel ABCs – and why you want to learn them!
- Being anti-oppressive in your leadership & how this relates to rebel courage
- Using the 5 A’s of Accountability to spark positive change in the workplace
- A mindset shift you can make around questions of strategy vs. integrity
- And more
This episode was sponsored by our guest, Debbie Danon. Thank you Debbie for helping to bring Leading Women in Tech to this community!
- Connect with today’s guest and sponsor, Debbie Danon:
- Read Debbie’s blog with a poem ‘Dilemmas of Strategy vs. Integrity: When to stick and when to quit’: https://www.debbiedanon.com/blog/strategy-or-integrity-aka-knowing-when-to-quit
- Debbie’s current read: Kindred by Octavia Butler
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
- If you are ready to uplevel your career, get unstuck or you are simply ready to unlock those leadership time-management techniques then join us in my monthly career & leadership coaching program exclusively for women in tech: https://www.tonicollis.com/academy
- Check us out on Youtube: https://youtu.be/MGZ-Q-Yxmk8
- Join the Leading Women in Tech community in Slack where we discuss all-the-things for women’s tech leadership, covering everything from early-career leadership to C-level executives.
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni