Let’s talk about why you should be focusing on thought leadership & how you can
get started in making it a part of your career strategy.
Is it necessary to develop your thought leadership if you want to go further in your career?
(The answer is most likely yes, my love!)
In today’s episode, I invite Thought Leadership Publicist, Claire Mason, to share her passion & strategies for helping you get your voice out there & how to become more visible so you can make a bigger impact. We discuss what thought leadership really is, why it matters so much for your career, and some of Claire’s BIGGEST TIPS to help you get started on your thought leadership journey.
Ready to see the results in your career that you’ve been dreaming of?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- How thought leadership can actually uplevel your leadership journey & career!
- Getting visible – do we need to share our personal lives as much as the business side?
- The commonalities between thought leadership & personal branding (and some misunderstandings to avoid)
- What to do if you are a reluctant poster, but want to get more visible online
- 3 TOP TIPS for getting started in your thought leadership journey
- And more
This episode was sponsored by our guest, Claire Mason. Thank you Claire for helping to bring Leading Women in Tech to this community!
- Connect with today’s guest and sponsor, Claire Mason:
- Claire’s current read: The Buddha in Me, The Buddha in You: A Handbook for Happiness by David Hare
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
- If you are ready to uplevel your career, get unstuck or you are simply ready to unlock those leadership time-management techniques then join us in my monthly career & leadership coaching program exclusively for women in tech: https://www.tonicollis.com/academy
- Check us out on Youtube: https://youtu.be/MGZ-Q-Yxmk8
- Join the Leading Women in Tech community in Slack where we discuss all-the-things for women’s tech leadership, covering everything from early-career leadership to C-level executives.
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni