Most people don’t realize this, but how you respond in a crisis can actually make or break your career.
Let’s talk about how to shine in a crisis so you can elevate your leadership skills and build the standout career you desire!
In today’s episode, I invite Chief Operating Officer at Avant, Margaret Hermes, to have an important conversation about crisis management. We dig into the mindset & strategy tools you need to shine in a crisis and why crises can actually be good for our careers. (Yes, it’s true!)
Let’s face it, work crises are inevitable – are you ready to shine during the next one?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Margaret’s career journey & building her ability to really shine in a crisis
- The planning, strategy & mindset tools you need to stand out as an amazing leader in your next crisis at work
- Typical crisis behavior (and ways to uplevel your own)
- Why crises are actually good for our careers!
- And more
A huge thank you to our guest Margaret for sponsoring this episode!
- Connect with today’s guest and sponsor, Margaret Hermes:
- W: https://www.avant.com/
- LI: https://www.linkedin.com/in/margaret-hermes-neiman-8b47729/
- Check out Avant’s People Blog at: https://www.avant.com/blog/category/avant/
- Margaret’s current read:
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
- If you are ready to uplevel your career, get unstuck or you are simply ready to unlock those leadership time-management techniques then join us in my monthly career & leadership coaching program exclusively for women in tech: https://www.tonicollis.com/academy
- Check us out on Youtube: https://youtu.be/MGZ-Q-Yxmk8
- Join the Leading Women in Tech community in Slack where we discuss all-the-things for women’s tech leadership, covering everything from early-career leadership to C-level executives.
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni