Why is a diverse workplace such an important goal to achieve?
Let’s talk about diversity in the workplace, how you can be part of building it, and why you should!
In today’s episode, I invite executive, entrepreneur & tech thought leader, Masha Sharma, to share her wisdom on DEI, how she turned lowlights in her career into opportunities, and embracing adversity to build more diversity in the workplace.
Ready to learn more about DEI and how to improve your workplace & career?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
Building diversity in the workplace – how to do it and why we should
Masha’s career journey and learning to embrace adversity to find success
Where we get it wrong when building diversity of thought in the workplace (and how to fix it!)
How her company, Avenue One, is doing DEI differently
Masha’s favorite mindset tip
A huge thank you to our guest Masha for sponsoring this episode!
- Connect with today’s guest and sponsor, Masha Sharma:
- Check out Masha’s current read:
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
- If you are ready to uplevel your career, get unstuck or you are simply ready to unlock those leadership time-management techniques then join us in my monthly career & leadership coaching program exclusively for women in tech: https://www.tonicollis.com/academy
- Check us out on Youtube: https://youtu.be/MGZ-Q-Yxmk8
- Join the Leading Women in Tech community in Slack where we discuss all-the-things for women’s tech leadership, covering everything from early-career leadership to C-level executives.
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni