Coaching is not just about your team doing better, it’s about what happens inside of YOU.
Let’s talk about what happens when you start using coaching in your leadership & how it actually makes you better at what you do!
In today’s episode, I dive into the impact of coaching on YOU, some practical ways you can become a better leader, and why this is one skill you don’t want to overlook in your career.
Ready to coach your way to being a better leader?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- What the skill of coaching is doing for YOU, and as a result, your leadership!
- How to “self-coach” through things like imposter syndrome & other limiting beliefs
- The BIGGEST reasons why having a coach is a total non-negotiable in my career
- How to use my “Reverse Neutral Forward” framework to uplevel your leadership
- My mindset tip to help you when you’re team is frustrating you
- And more
- If you are ready to take the leap and train as a coach, then don’t forget you can get early bird pricing until August 7th when prices go up! https://www.tonicollis.com/coachacademy
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
- If you are ready to uplevel your career, get unstuck or you are simply ready to unlock those leadership time-management techniques then join us in my monthly career & leadership coaching program exclusively for women in tech: https://www.tonicollis.com/academy
- Check us out on Youtube: https://youtu.be/MGZ-Q-Yxmk8
- Join the Leading Women in Tech community in Slack where we discuss all-the-things for women’s tech leadership, covering everything from early-career leadership to C-level executives.
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni