You know how passionate we are around here about representation and inclusivity!
Let’s talk about what it really means to be an inclusive anti-racist leader this week on Leading Women in Tech!
- Annie’s journey to becoming a racial equity coach
- The level of safety needed to do this work & how white fragility can play a role
- Anti-racism: why “not being racist” isn’t enough
- Where we’re going wrong as a culture with organizations & the DEI component (and what to do about it)
- How companies can get started on the anti-racist journey
- Practical TIPS you can start using TODAY to build a more equitable & diverse team
- And more
- Connect with today’s guest, Annie:
- Web: https://anniegichuru.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anniegichuru/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/annie.gichuru/
- Download Annie’s FREE Racial Awareness Glossary with 20 must-know terms to deepen your self-awareness and empower you on your journey. This glossary doesn’t just give you the meaning of the most important words you need to know but it also gives you the history, who coined some of the terms and the instances where particular terms may have been misused: https://anniegichuru.com/glossary/
- Annie’s current read: The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
- If you are ready to uplevel your career, get unstuck or you are simply ready to unlock those leadership time-management techniques then join us in my monthly career & leadership coaching program exclusively for women in tech: https://www.tonicollis.com/academy
- Check us out on Youtube: https://youtu.be/MGZ-Q-Yxmk8
- Join the Leading Women in Tech community in Slack where we discuss all-the-things for women’s tech leadership, covering everything from early-career leadership to C-level executives.
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni