We’ve been exploring the idea of coaching for a while on the podcast, but this week we’re wrapping it up with an episode on taking action!
Let’s talk about exploring your calling and asking yourself – is coaching the next addition to my leadership career?
In today’s episode, I dive into how to take action whether you’re exploring coaching, considering its application in your current role, or looking to start a new career! I’m sharing the power of the coaching tool, what the journey to becoming a coach might look like for you, and some of the most important pieces to consider along the way.
Ready to dig a bit deeper and explore coaching as a possible calling?
Let’s go to the show!
I dive into:
- Exploring coaching as a possible calling – and taking action!
- What to consider if you’re thinking about becoming a coach
- Mentoring vs. coaching vs. teaching
- What training to be a coach could look like for you!
- One of the MOST IMPORTANT facets of coaching
- Choosing the right coaching program for YOU
- And more
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
- If you are ready to uplevel your career, get unstuck or you are simply ready to unlock those leadership time-management techniques then join us in my monthly career & leadership coaching program exclusively for women in tech: https://www.tonicollis.com/academy
- Check us out on Youtube: https://youtu.be/MGZ-Q-Yxmk8
- Join the Leading Women in Tech community in Slack where we discuss all-the-things for women’s tech leadership, covering everything from early-career leadership to C-level executives.
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni