Whether your goal is to become a better leader, to become a coach full-time, or to use coaching alongside your leadership in business and in life – this one’s for you!
Let’s talk about how training to be a coach can uplevel your tech leadership.
In today’s episode, I invite three powerful tech leaders, Helen Fanucci, Megan Walsh, and Kathryn Vandiver, to share their experiences with training to be coaches, why they decided to do it, and how they’re leveraging this skill in their leadership & personal lives.
Ready to hear more about how coaching can truly impact your leadership & career?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Training as a coach and what it can do for your leadership
- Understanding when to hold space vs. solve a problem
- The powerful RNF Framework – and what it can do for your team!
- Some of the BIGGEST changes they’ve seen in themselves as a result of training as coaches
- Coaching vs. mentoring vs. teaching
- The #1 piece of advice you need to hear if you’re on the fence about adding coaching to your toolkit (x3!)
- And more
- Connect with this week’s guests:
- Megan’s current read: The 12-Hour Walk: Invest One Day, Conquer Your Mind, and Unlock Your Best Life by Colin O’Brady
- Helen’s current read: The Quinn Essentials for Women: 9 Transformational Tools to Accomplish Anything by Andrea Quinn
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
- If you are ready to uplevel your career, get unstuck or you are simply ready to unlock those leadership time-management techniques then join us in my monthly career & leadership coaching program exclusively for women in tech: https://www.tonicollis.com/academy
- Check us out on Youtube: https://youtu.be/MGZ-Q-Yxmk8
- Join the Leading Women in Tech community in Slack where we discuss all-the-things for women’s tech leadership, covering everything from early-career leadership to C-level executives.
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni