If you’re ready to bust through the glass ceiling & take your rightful place as a lit-up leader in the tech industry (or help others do the same) – this one’s for you, my love!
Let’s talk about the state of women in tech & cybersecurity, and what we as leaders can be doing about it.
In today’s episode, I invite Executive Director of Women in Cybersecurity (WICYS), Lyyn Dohm, to share her experience as a leading woman in tech and how she successfully navigates leading with inclusion, equity & allyship.
Ready to find out what you can do as a leader to actually move inclusion efforts forward?
Let’s go to the show!
We dive into:
- Lynn’s career journey & experience in cybersecurity
- KEY findings from the WICYS State of Inclusion Assessment
- Why we should STOP obsessing about policy to address DEI (and what to do instead!)
- Utilizing mentorship if you’re experiencing exclusion in your tech leadership career
- What to do now if you’ve done all the right things, but you’re still not advancing!
- And more
A huge thank you to our guest Lynn for sponsoring this episode!
- Connect with today’s guest and sponsor, Lynn:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lynndohm?trk=people-guest_people_search-card&original_referer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fpub%2Fdir%3FfirstName%3Dlynn%2B%26lastName%3Ddohm%26trk%3Dpeople-guest_people-search-bar_search-submit
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/lynn_dohm/status/1314013228809289730
- Read: WiCyS State of Inclusion
- Lynn’s current read: Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes are High by Kerry Patterson, Stephen R. Covey, Joseph Grenny, Ron McMillan, Al Switzler
Join us in the Leading Women in Tech Slack Community here.
- If you are ready to uplevel your career, get unstuck or you are simply ready to unlock those leadership time-management techniques then join us in my monthly career & leadership coaching program exclusively for women in tech: https://www.tonicollis.com/academy
- Check us out on Youtube: https://youtu.be/MGZ-Q-Yxmk8
- Join the Leading Women in Tech community in Slack where we discuss all-the-things for women’s tech leadership, covering everything from early-career leadership to C-level executives.
Alternatively, go straight ahead and book a free Discovery Call, to find out more and discuss the type of support you would most benefit from: https://bit.ly/DiscoverToni